Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over and excludes any employees connected with the administration of the competition. The Promoter is Industry Beans Pty.Ltd. (ABN 77151 364 859).
Industry Beans will only accept one entry per person and entries must be received by The Promoter before the competition close date and time.
- The competition opens 23/11/18 at 12:01am AEST and closes on 26/11/18 at 23:59 AEST. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event the winner cannot satisfy these terms and conditions or claim the prize.
- The competition will be drawn at 14:00 AEST on the 27/11/18 and the winner will be notified through an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition is valid for 12 months beginning from when the winner is drawn (27/11/18 – 26/11/19).
- There is only one prize to be won in this competition to a sole winner. The prize comes to a total of $336. Prize details include 12 deliveries of a 500g bag of coffee beans, distributed once per month.
- The winner will be notified as to how they can redeem their prize.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they accept the prize in full and in accordance with these terms and conditions. If The Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if the winner is unable to claim the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize and it shall be awarded to the next valid entry and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State regulation.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses including the use of prize on offer, is the responsibility of the winner and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
- The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with or is suspected of tampering with the entry process.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Promoter will not be liable for any technical malfunctions or any consequential loss related to or arising from the participation and prize of this competition.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of The Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received in any forum or social media worldwide. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition, determining and notifying the winner, and for direct marketing purposes.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give consent to Industry Beans and associated partners to contact you for marketing purposes and at times provide you with marketing material that may be of interest to you. We do not sell personal information to other organisations. We may disclose personal information to essential service providers, who provide services in connection with our products and services.
You may contact Industry Beans via:
- Website: https://industrybeans.com
- Telephone: +61 3 9417 1034
- Email: email@example.com