Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over and excludes any employees connected with the administration of the competition. The Promoter is Industry Beans Pty.Ltd. (ABN 77151 364 859).
- Industry Beans will accept entries upon start date and entries must be received by The Promoter before the competition close date and time.
- Every transaction through the Industry Beans App for a value greater than $0.00 counts as a chance to win.
- Competition starts at 0600am AEST 1st November and ends at 1800pm AEST 30th November.
- The competition will be drawn on 1st December 2020 and the 5 x winners will be notified via email from a team member at Industry Beans.
- The prize can be redeemed from Industry Beans once the winner has been notified.
- Winners will receive 1 x regular coffee with milk option every day from December 2nd 2020 – December 5th 2021 excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day, redeemable via the Industry Beans App. Each coffee expires on its day of issue and cannot be accrued or transferred.
- There are five prizes to be won in this competition to five different winners.
- The winner will be notified as to how they can redeem their prize.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they accept the prize in full and in accordance with these terms and conditions. If The Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if the winner is unable to claim the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize and it shall be awarded to the next valid entry and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State regulation.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses including the use of prize on offer, is the responsibility of the winner and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
- The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with or is suspected of tampering with the entry process.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Promoter will not be liable for any technical malfunctions or any consequential loss related to or arising from the participation and prize of this competition.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of The Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received in any forum or social media worldwide. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition, determining and notifying the winner, and for direct marketing purposes.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give consent to Industry Beans and associated partners to contact you for marketing purposes and at times provide you with marketing material that may be of interest to you. We do not sell personal information to other organisations. We may disclose personal information to essential service providers, who provide services in connection with our products and services.
Contact DetailsYou may contact Industry Beans via:
- Website: https://industrybeans.com
- Telephone: +61 3 9417 1034
- Email: email@example.com