OUR SHIPPING POLICY:
Our coffee is roasted fresh to order! We aim to get your online purchase of coffee to you as quickly as possible. We will make every effort to process and ship your order on the same day when orders are received by 7am (business days).
Free shipping is facilitated by Australia Post and will generally reach an address within Australian capital cities within the following times:
- Melbourne Metro area: next working day (all Melbourne orders are sent standard via Express Service).
- Regional Victoria: 1-2 working days (all Victorian orders are sent standard via Express Service).
- Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane: 2-4 working days.
- Canberra & Hobart: 1-5 working days.
- Darwin, Perth and Interstate Regional areas: 3 - 10 days.
All orders are sent with a tracking number. If your order has not been received within 10 working days please check your tracking number online or contact us.
Express Option (outside of Victoria): If you need your coffee urgently (and honestly, who could blame you?) we also offer Express Postage via Australia Post for a flat rate of $5. Once processed, Express Postage is a next business day delivery service to Australian Capital Cities - in the current environment, there may be an extra day or two but it's still your fastest option.
Australia Post have authority to leave your delivery at your address if you are not at home. This ensures you receive your coffee as quickly and as hassle-free as possible. If the delivery driver does not identify a safe place to leave your coffee then it will be available for collection from your local Australia Post outlet, as per the delivery card left by the driver. If you do not want us to give authority to leave on your order please put a clear note in on the cart page, or contact us when you place your order to advise us.
For orders over 10kg please contact us regarding Wholesale Coffee Supply.
For inquiries about International orders please see below
- Please double check that you have entered your shipping details correctly at checkout. Industry Beans does not take responsibility or accept liability for incorrect information supplied at checkout. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund for goods delivered to an address that was entered incorrectly at checkout and redelivery may incur an administration and restocking fee.
INDUSTRY BEANS ships freshly roasted coffee internationally through our online shop to everywhere in the world!
A couple of points:
- Coffee is roasted fresh to order; we only roast your coffee after we receive the order.
- Shipping is DHL International Express
- Shipping times may vary during holiday seasons and public holidays.
We aim to get your online purchase of coffee to you as quickly as possible. We make every effort to ensure all orders will be roasted and sent the following business day.
- Your shipping costs will be displayed at checkout
- For wholesale pricing for orders over 10kg - please contact us.
CLICK AND COLLECT
We offer a Click & Collect option from our Fitzroy Cafe & Roastery for orders placed within the local area.
A couple of points:
- We will make every effort to process and roast your order on the same day when orders are received by 7am on a weekday.
- You will be notified via email when your order is ready for collection, please bring your order confirmation with you when collecting your order.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you are able to pick it up from our Fitzroy Cafe between 7am - 3pm weekdays and 8am - 3pm on weekends.
- If you have not received a notification to pick up your order within 2 working days, please contact us.
We do not accept returns of any goods purchased at the online store.
All brewing equipment is covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If goods are found to be faulty we will offer a replacement under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. Please contact us if you are experiencing a problem with brewing equipment purchased at industrybeans.com