Our coffee is roasted fresh to order! We aim to get your online purchase of coffee to you as quickly as possible. We will make every effort to process and ship your order on the same day when orders are received by 7am (business days).
Free shipping for orders over $25 is facilitated to all Australian states and territories by Australia Post and will generally reach an address within Australian capital cities within the following times:
- Melbourne Metro area: 1-2 working days
- Regional Victoria: 2-3 working days
- Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane: 2-4 working days
- Canberra & Hobart: 2-5 working days
- Darwin and Interstate Regional areas: 3 - 10 working days
All orders are sent with a tracking number. If your order has not been received within the expected timeline, please check your tracking number online or reach out to us on Live Chat.
Express Option: If you need your coffee quickly, we offer Express Postage via Australia Post for a subsidised flat rate. Once processed, Express Postage is a next business day delivery service to Australian Capital Cities - depending on how busy the AusPost network is, there may be an extra day or two but it's still your fastest option.
Australia Post have authority to leave your delivery at your address if you are not at home. This ensures you receive your coffee as quickly and as hassle-free as possible. If the delivery driver does not identify a safe place to leave your coffee then it will be available for collection from your local Australia Post outlet, as per the delivery card left by the driver.
Please double check that you have entered your shipping details correctly at checkout. Industry Beans does not take responsibility or accept liability for incorrect information supplied at checkout. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund for goods delivered to an address that was entered incorrectly at checkout and redelivery may incur an administration and restocking fee.
INDUSTRY BEANS ships freshly roasted coffee internationally through our online store to everywhere in the world!
- Shipping is DHL International Express or for some countries, Australia Post Express will be a secondary option.
Shipping times may vary during holiday seasons and public holidays.
- Your shipping costs and timelines will be displayed at checkout
CLICK AND COLLECT
We offer a Click & Collect option from our Fitzroy Cafe & Roastery and Chadstone Cafe & Rostery for orders placed within the local area.
- We will make every effort to process and roast your order on the same day when orders are received by 7am on a weekday.
- You will be notified via email when your order is ready for collection, please bring your order confirmation with you when collecting your order.
- Once your order is ready for collection, you are able to pick it up from our Fitzroy Cafe between 7am - 3pm weekdays and 8am - 3pm on weekends.
- If you have not received a notification to pick up your order within 2 working days, please contact us.
We are committed to compliance with all laws and regulations, including the Competition and Consumer Act and Australian Consumer Law. This policy does not exclude or modify the statutory rights or liability of any party.
- Change of Mind
We do not accept returns for change of mind.
- Damaged Goods
If you notice any damage to your goods please let us know at the time of delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on +61 3 9417 1034. We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods at this time.
- Faulty Goods
If your goods are deemed faulty within their Warranty Period, we will facilitate Warranty Replacement or Repair though the manufacturer.
If you have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact us via Live Chat or email@example.com