We're excited to share that we've partnered up with the amazing Julia Busuttil Nishimura to bring you tasty recipes in the Summer using our Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate!
Our Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is a versatile mixer that can be used to make brews, cocktails and desserts at home with ease.
Keep reading to discover Julia's recipes.
Cold Brew Tiramisu
A simple and classic dessert that will be sure to hit the spot! "I learned how to make tiramisu whilst living in Italy - my version is rich with lots of mascarpone (which is actually surprisingly light, thanks to the addition of egg whites) and a good hit of coffee. Industry Beans Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is so good in my tiramisu! It has a wonderful richness and strength, making it the best bath for the savoiardi ! And once it meets the tiramisu cream, it’s a perfect match!" - Julia
Ingredients (8-10 Serves)
120 g caster sugar
500 g mascarpone
pinch of sea salt
300 ml Industry Beans Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
80 ml (cup) Marsala
400 g Savoiardi biscuits
Dutch-process cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until pale and thick. Add the mascarpone and gently whisk in until combined. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites and salt to firm peaks. Gently fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture a little at a time, being careful to keep the air in the mixture. Set aside.
- Mix the cold brew coffee concentrate with the Marsala, adding a little water if it's too strong for your liking.
- To assemble the tiramisù, spread just enough of the mascarpone cream to cover the base of your chosen serving dish. Working with a few savoiardi at a time, dip into the espresso mix for a few seconds until the espresso has just soaked in.
- Place the soaked biscuits onto the cream in a single layer. Top with more of the cream, being more generous this time, and carefully spread to cover the biscuits. Repeat with the savoiardi and then the cream again until all the savoiardi and cream have been used, making sure the final layer is the cream. Top with a little sifted cocoa powder and place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
Brown Sugar Almond Milk Iced Latte
"Inspired by caffè leccese, this iced almond coffee is refreshing and perfect for summer. While you can use an Italian almond syrup, making your own allows you to control the sweetness and strength of the almond flavour." - Julia
Ingredients (1 Serve)30 ml brown sugar syrup*
45 ml Industry Beans Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
200 ml almond milk
Ice, to serve
- To assemble the drink, fill a glass with ice.
- Pour in the sugar syrup followed by the cold brew coffee concentrate.
- Top with almond milk, mix and serve.
*Brown sugar syrup (For ~ 6 drinks)
Ingredients:100 g brown sugar
200 ml water
Pure almond extract, to taste
- Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over a medium-high heat, stirring to help dissolve the sugar.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Allow to cool completely then flavour with a few drops of almond extract, or to your taste.
Ready to try it out? Grab a bottle of our Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate and tag us @industrybeans when you follow along at home your own coffee desserts - we'd love to see your creations!