Torch Mountain Dripper
This simple, yet beautifully constructed handmade pourover unit was designed and crafted by Torch – a boutique manufacturer based out of Kyoto, Japan. The finely crafted porcelain dripper features special internal ribs which guide the flow of water through the coffee. Meanwhile, its five outlet holes ensure the optimum rate of flow for consistently smooth and perfectly balanced coffee.
- Its flat base allows for consistent extraction and makes for easy use for any level of experience, with or without a gooseneck kettle
- Each dripper is a unique handcrafted item, all made in Kyoto, Japan
- A range of different cone-shaped and flat-based filter papers can be used with this unit
- Porcelain dripper with ash wood base
- Makes 1-2 cups of coffee
- Diameter: 110mm, Height: 70mm