INDUSTRY BEANS NEWSTEAD FUNCTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Industry Beans Newstead for your function. We’re looking forward to having you in; before we do, there are a few terms & conditions we want to run you through. Please read this document – and if you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to reach out.
1. Once you’ve confirmed your booking, we’ll issue an invoice deposit based on 50% of your total package. Once issued, you’ll need to pay your deposit within 30 days of confirmation or two weeks before your function date – whichever comes first.
2. You may be required to pay further deposits depending on the total value of your function.
3. Final Numbers are required 7 days before your function and will represent the minimum number of guests for which you will be charged.
*Please note - should you reasonably need to change your final numbers by up to 20% due to restrictions or guest concerns during the pandemic, we will adjust your charge accordingly.
We appreciate that plans change; please read through our cancellation parameters and let us know if you have any concerns.
1. More than 90 days before your event – all payments will be refunded.
2. 30-89 days before your event – 25% of your deposit will be retained by Industry Beans
3. 14-29 days before your event – 50% of your deposit will be retained by Industry Beans
4. 0-14 days before your event – 50% of your total quoted package will be charged
*Please note – should you reasonably choose to cancel between 0-14 days out from your event due to restrictions or guest concerns during the pandemic, we will refund your deposits minus the cost of any non-refundable, pre-ordered items. We will be fully transparent with you about any cut off times for non-refundable items, to allow you plenty of time to consider your options.
5. No Show - 100% of any payments received will be retained.
*Please note – if we are forced to cancel your event due to restrictions, your deposit will be refunded in full.
If your package includes a minimum spend but do not meet that spend, we will charge your card for the minimum at the end of your function.
*Please Note - should you reasonably need to change your final numbers by up to 20% due to restrictions or guest concerns during the pandemic, we will adjust your minimum spend accordingly.
We will commit to creating a function within our space that allows for appropriate social distancing for your guests, and will provide clear instructions to all attendees on health and safety requirements. However, should your guests not adhere to restrictions:
1. You agree to do your utmost to ensure your guests adhere to social distancing guidelines
2. You agree to take full responsibility for any fines incurred including fines to yourselves, your guests or Industry Beans as a business, should guidelines be broken by yourselves or your guests.
3. We reserve the right to close the event at any stage if guests are refusing reasonable direction and warnings from staff related to adhering to social distancing and current Government COVID regulations.
CLEANING & DAMAGES
We’re used to cleaning up at the end of the day, however this section is here to ensure that you are comfortable accepting charges for anything beyond the usual.
1. General cleaning is included in the cost of your function; however if cleaning for your function is excessive, additional charges will be incurred.
2. On signing of this from, you are accepting financial responsibility for any out of the ordinary damages to the Industry Beans venue and property.
A few other bits and pieces:
1. No outside food or drink can be brought into the venue without our prior approval
2. Please note that a cakeage of $4 pp will be charged, including plating and garnish from our kitchen
3. Please note that we do not offer a take away service at the end of your function.
4. All entertainment must be approved by Industry Beans prior to the day of your function
5. Any decorations must be approved by Industry Beans prior to the day of your function
6. Council sound regulations do apply.
1. Industry Beans practises & supports Responsible Service of Alcohol. By law, we must refuse to serve anyone who we believe has drunk too much, and ask anyone who is intoxicated to leave the premises.
2. Please note that Industry Beans will not accept responsibility for loss or damages to personal property left within the venue during or after the function.